Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My contacts show on my iphone but not in my outlook.

Last week i noticed that I had mistakenly activated my icloud and realized no contact information was physically on my iphone. Looking at the information on the icloud showed that all my information resided there in full. I wanted to have my icloud shut off and to backup on my computer. The contacts were manually pushed to my phone while the problem was investigated. I was called back the next day and walked through the steps necessary to allow my computer to be the source of backing up my data. I noticed, several days later, that I had duplicates of all my contacts. I manually deleted each duplicate entry on my I phone. In addition, I updated information on 8 entries. Now, only the eight entries that I updated show in my Outlook. However all contacts are correct on my iphone.

I have tried to turn on the icloud to allow my contacts to be synced. I even went into my icloud account to update the contact information was correct. My itunes states my contacts are synced via the icloud but the information is not populating the Outlook. I want to make sure this information shows so I can finally shut down my contacts via icloud and use just my computer.

iPhone 5, Windows 8

Posted on Jan 5, 2014 11:44 AM

There are no replies.

My contacts show on my iphone but not in my outlook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.