Skip navigation

Macbook Pro 13' mid 2012 - BootcampWindows 7 32 bit - No Audio.

189 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 5, 2014 3:25 PM by copplect RSS
copplect Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 5, 2014 2:19 PM

I know this has been hashed and rehashed, but I can't find anything that is definitely resolved or specific to my problem.

For the most part everything is working well. I did the Bootcamp Install, got the drivers off my Snow leopard disc. My first problem was the wifi not connecting even though it saw my wifi connection. This is still a problem to an extent but I can resolve it usually - just kind of annoying.

The REAL trouble I'm having is the audio. I installed the drivers off the snow leopard disk with no luck, i downloaded the realtek drivers off the website and installled those with no luck. No sound. At first I was getting sound through headphones, but no mic (i also had the red light in the head phone jack which I saw some people post about.) Anybody figured this out yet? I've been reading a ton to figure it out. Thanks!

(Also - My macbook is fully updated. I also downloaded and installed all of the windows updates (140) something.)

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Bootcamp

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.