Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BootCamp will run, but not appear on finder and won't mount

Hello,

I have a MacBook Air, 13 inch, Late 2010 with 120 gb SSD, equally divided with 60gb for Mac OSX Mavericks, and 60gb for Bootcamp.

Upon startup, I can hold the option key and get a choice to boot up in either OSX or Windows, both of which work fine.

But when I boot up to OSX, I do not see the BootCamp drive in a Finder window, like I normally should when clicking Finder/Go/Computer.

Disk Utility shows the two partitions, with the BootCamp one called disk0s3 and shaded grey in the list. If I attempt to mount, it does not work, If I try to repair, it suggests backing it up, and reformatting, which I would rather not do.

Any other way to get it to show up correctly? I also tried to force it to mount using some command I forget from terminal that I saw in a google search ,but that did not work either.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 2:07 AM

There are no replies.

BootCamp will run, but not appear on finder and won't mount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.