Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my IPad 2 images onto a regular TV? I have the plug from the apple store, and the HDMI cable. The TV recognizes a devise, but no image on TV!

How do I get my IPad 2 images onto a regular TV? I've got the converter plug for HDMI from the apple store and an HDMI cord, etc. I've plugged everything in and the TV recognizes a devise, but no images on TV...help!

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 7:47 AM

2 replies

Jan 8, 2014 12:12 PM in response to Anndog

With the HDMI adapter for the iPad, make sure you have the power charger and charge cable connected to power.

With my iPad 3, the only way to use my HDMI adapter to my HDTV is to plugin in both the adapter to the iPad!plug the HDMI cables I and have the adapter connected to power using the charge cable and power block plugged into power.

Also, make sure you have the TV set to the right input that the iPad HDMI is plugged into, also.

Good Luck!

How do I get my IPad 2 images onto a regular TV? I have the plug from the apple store, and the HDMI cable. The TV recognizes a devise, but no image on TV!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.