Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

for printing business mailing labels, how do I include the persons title as well as company name

for printing business mailing labels, how do I include the person's title in addition to the company name

Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 9:46 AM

You can use the Prefix field to include things like "Dr.", and this will appear on the label.

I do not see any automatic way to include Job Title, but if you don't have too many to print you can do a kluge by putting the job title in the first line of the addres, then return, then the real first line. This will print nicely. But is work putting it in.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2014 9:46 AM in response to Maryf62

You can use the Prefix field to include things like "Dr.", and this will appear on the label.

I do not see any automatic way to include Job Title, but if you don't have too many to print you can do a kluge by putting the job title in the first line of the addres, then return, then the real first line. This will print nicely. But is work putting it in.

for printing business mailing labels, how do I include the persons title as well as company name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.