Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding new ipad to existing account - help!

I'd like to use both my old iPad and new on the same account, but "provide valid values" error message appears with each attempt on that initial page with "cellular #, email, passcode if required, and last four digits of SS#". Info is correct according to my account settings which I access via the old iPad.. Many repeat attempts here over the last week - what can I be doing wrong?

iPad 3G

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 9:22 AM

3 replies

Jan 8, 2014 3:22 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Sure - It's the ATT&T cellular account opened through my first ipad, for the that ipad. I'm hoping to add a new ipad to the account as I still wish to use the old one for awhile too.

On this new ipad, it seems it will allow this, but on the initial screen for cellular registration, I can't get beyond the remedial information. I feel like there is something ridiculously obvious I am doing wrong.

I'm hoping someone has done this before, and has insight as to what I am oblivious to.

Thanks!!

Adding new ipad to existing account - help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.