Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone4 will not turn on or show that is working at all, i have tried to charge it so that the screen will light up but it won't work, when plugged into the computer iTunes does not show any sign it is plugged in, what do i do?

my iPhone4 will not turn on or show that is working at all, i have tried to charge it so that the screen will light up but it won't work, when plugged into the computer iTunes does not show any sign it is plugged in, what do i do?

iPhone 4

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 9:32 AM

9 replies

Jul 12, 2016 1:23 PM in response to modular747

Hello I seen your answer that was solved from an older posts. She was asking about the problems of her iPhone for not turning on or showing that the charging light and not registering that it's connected to iTunes. I just posted the same issue today concerning my iPhone 6 16 GB. Mindy316@icloud.com is I I believe howyou can look up my post that explains much more detail. I was wondering if you would read it and see if you can give me any helpful advice as I happened to see you help solve a similar issue. Thank you in advance for your time it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.