Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What iPhoto version is compatible with Lion OSX 10.7.5 and will it let me make photo calendars?

What iPhoto version is compatible with Lion OSX 10.7.5 and will it let me make photo calendars?

I have just upgraded from Leopard to Lion (via Snow Leopard) because I could no longer order photo calendars with iphoto 7.1.5. However, I still have iphoto 7.1.5 and need to upgrade this. From the App store it looks as though I cannot get iphoto 9.5.1 due to the incompatibility with Lion. I was recemmended not to upgrade beyond Lion due to the age of my iMac computer (2008 version) by Stormfront staff.

What is the best iphoto to upgrade to and how do I do this e.g. iLife '09 or '11, or are there any other 'stand-alone' versions of iphoto that would be compatible? How do I know whether my computer is capable of upgrading to Mountain Lion? I definitely want to be able to make photo calendars, books and cards.

Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 1:53 PM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.