Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why has airport time capsule become unresponsive to Time Machine?

I had to wipe out my MacBook Air's SSD and rebuild from scratch to eliminate something corrupting App Store downloads. Everything was backed up on AirPort Time Capsule 2T. Had no problem reconnecting to wi-fi and rebuilding the OS 10.9.1, though this download seemed too slow. Now, I have become unable to access prior history stored on the Airport Time Capsule. While I can open time machine only after a prolonged wait am I able to scroll back to select a date and time. Once chosen I cannot get any of the files to open. In fact it is proving impossible to even select those files.

Prior to turning Disk Utility loose to metaphorically wipe the SSD clean I was having no trouble rapidly access files via time machine. I downloaded a few apps at a great pace, now those have slowed a great deal. I have done the AirPort restart without any change in the problem.

I still need to reload many documents, over on Airport without any success! Does anyone have suggestions?

Airport Time Capsule-OTHER, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 1:51 PM

There are no replies.

why has airport time capsule become unresponsive to Time Machine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.