Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my 5th generation ipod acts like it is going to sync and then "ejects" itself before even 1 song can be synced. It then doesnt recognize that it has been ejected and keeps the"do not disconnect" icon on the screen even after unplugging. What do I do?

my 5th generation ipod acts like it is going to sync and then "ejects" itself before even 1 song can be synced. It then doesnt recognize that it has been ejected and keeps the"do not disconnect" icon on the screen even after unplugging. What do I do? it also makes a lot of noise while connected to the computer.

iPod classic

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 5:03 PM

There are no replies.

my 5th generation ipod acts like it is going to sync and then "ejects" itself before even 1 song can be synced. It then doesnt recognize that it has been ejected and keeps the"do not disconnect" icon on the screen even after unplugging. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.