3739 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 6:22 AM by mario49
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
iPhone: Troubleshooting No SIM
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Toggle Airplane mode On and Off.
- Try turning iPhone off and then on again.
- Check for a carrier settings update. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a prompt will appear.
- Remove the SIM Card and verify that it is a valid, carrier-manufactured SIM. Also verify that it is not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
- Restore the iPhone.
Best of luck,