Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Utility 6.3.2 does not se my TimceCapsule.

I am running Maverick and have the newer model TC. The Airport utlity cannot see the TC from my computer that is hard wired into the router. My iPhone can see it and this is where I can make changes only!

Time Capsule 802.11n (4th Gen), OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 5:53 PM

3 replies

Jan 7, 2014 7:38 AM in response to Bob Timmons

Bob,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, this did not fix the problem. I haven't tried unplugging the TC. I do have two other TC that are acting as bridges.

This computer was running Mac Server and when I upgraded to Maverick I did not instal the server and changed the name of the Mac. I'm not sure this has any bearing but I can remove the Server Utilitiy completly - it currently doess not load up and I do not sign in.

User uploaded file

Jan 7, 2014 8:08 AM in response to StevenLester

I haven't tried unplugging the TC.

That would be part of basic troubleshooting, along with powering off the modem, etc.

This computer was running Mac Server and when I upgraded to Maverick I did not instal the server and changed the name of the Mac.

I cannot help on Mac Server since I do not use it, but changing the name of the Mac should not have any effect on what AirPort Utility can do.

If all else fails, your only option is to reset the TC back to factory defaults to see if AirPort Utility will pick it up as an Other Wi-Fi Device, then try to set it up again.

The good news is that your iOS device can be used to administer the TC if AirPort Utility in Mavericks won't operate correctly.

Apple is likely coming with another update for Mavericks in the near future...but only Apple knows any specifics about this and they are not telling.

Airport Utility 6.3.2 does not se my TimceCapsule.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.