Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11 and IOS 7 not synching with iPhoto in OS X Mavericks

Greetings,

I recently purchased a new iPad mini (non-retina display), and a new iPhone 5c - both are running IOS 7.0.4; and on my MAC Book Pro, I am running OS X Mavericks, and iTunes 11.1.3 (8). All system updates are current as of this writing.

However, iTunes will not allow me to transfer photos from selected folders or events to the iPhone or iPad; and I get the magic Apple colored ball for several minutes, before it will even allow me to do a force quit within iTunes.

This was not happening with my IOS 6 software on my iPhone 3G a week ago.

I have tried uninstalling and reloading software, run two separate virus scans, and used two separate programs to delete uncessary files, and then overwrite them to 0's.

I could not find and related iTunes 11 and IOS 7 matches to this issue when checking the Macworld, Mac Rumors, CNET, Youtube, Softpedia, or Dan Rodney web sites.

Any help would be appreciated and thank you for your time.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Jan 6, 2014 6:57 PM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2014 10:28 AM in response to arahaim

... run two separate virus scans, and used two separate programs to delete uncessary files, and then overwrite them to 0's.

Without knowing which programs you used to do that, I strongly suspect they either caused the problem or exacerbated whatever problem existed prior to using them.

You have two choices: either completely erase your MacBook Pro and reconfigure it from the ground up, or uninstall the programs used to delete required files or their essential components that those programs deemed unnecessary. The effect of using ill-conceived "cleaning" garbage generally requires the former option. I hope you have adequate backups.

iTunes 11 and IOS 7 not synching with iPhoto in OS X Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.