Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset @me account password

Hello,

My dad recently switched back from his iPhone 4s to his old iPhone 4 and wanted to transfer all his contacts and notes. Everything went fine except for the notes. I noticed that on his iphone 4s the icloud account was an @me.com account which i assumed is where all his notes were synced to (since apparently we cant sync to his regular @hotmail apple ID). I deleted the @me account because we couldnt figure out what the password was but asked to keep all data on the iphone so that we could create a new icloud account and sync the supposedly saved notes. However, after deleting the account, all of the notes were gone! I've been trying to figure out the @me account password in order to sign back in and hopefully get back all the lost notes but I cant seem to do so. When trying to do so via security questions it says that the birth date is incorrect and when I try via email I dont receieve anything. How can i recover the @me account to get all his notes back??

Thanks

iPhone 4

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 7:23 AM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2014 8:05 AM in response to ansr94

If you don't know your password, don't know your security questions and don't have a rescue address or don't receive a reset email, you should contact AppleCare who will initially try to assist you with a reset email or if unsuccessful will pass you to the security team to reset your security questions for you.

If you are in a region that doesn't have international telephone support try contacting Apple through iTunes Store Support.

Reset @me account password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.