Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

google chrome

Please help?

I downloaded google chrome a week ago and things have been great. I just went to put together an email with 6 images for my graphic designer and I could see a huge list of Chrome Drivers start stacking up in the finder and on my desktop.. 15 in total!!

It then sent the rainbow pinwheel turning and shut me right down. I restarted after trying force quit (wont work) and shut it down and started again... AGAIN; as soon as I starting to compile a message for designer and attach photos from finder... 15 google chrome install drivers magically started up again.

I have deleted EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF CHROME (installer, browser icon.. everything!) from my MB Air and got to work using Safari... I just went to go make the email for the third time and CHROME IS BACK, ruining my day. I now have 15 drivers for a program I dont want, sitting in my finder and freezing my computer.

Whats going on here?!?!

Thanks so much.

KM

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 10:19 AM

1 reply

google chrome

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.