Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded songs from the same album and when I choose to to view songs by album they show up separate from each other. How do I combine them?

I have 4 songs from Beyoncé's new album and 2 of them are in the same album and the other 2 are separate when I view my songs by Album. I dont know how to fix it and its really bothering me. Please help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 10:23 AM

1 reply

Jan 9, 2014 12:30 PM in response to mfragola421

Hello, mfragola421.

I have experienced this as well. Usually it is something simple in the metadata that iTunes recognizes as different causing it to be a separate album. This can happen with collaborative songs in albums. Try selecting all the songs at once in that album and get info on multiple tracks. At that point you can mark them as part of a compilation. The article below walks you through this process.

Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together?

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1468

Hope this helps,

Jason H.

I downloaded songs from the same album and when I choose to to view songs by album they show up separate from each other. How do I combine them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.