Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with text formatting in Stickies

I just discovered the Stickies app and it's almost perfect for helping me keep track of my tasks and to-dos. However, I'm slightly obsessive on minor details so I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to center the text without having to paste from another source? I've set the style the way I want it in Word and then paste it into a new note where it looks perfect. Large bold centered text. I go to Note > Use as Default but the text alignment isn't saved. I saved the style as a favorite but have to drill down the styles dialogs just to center text. I'll be creating an deleting a lot of these during the day and it's actually easier for me to read these when the text is centered.
  2. Same as 1 but for line-spacing. When I try to set the default with 1.5x line spacing new notes are created in 12pt Time New Roman
  3. Is there a way to set it so that Command+Shift+Y always does a Paste and Match Style? My current workaround is to select all and then paste style to set them as the default font.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 12:35 PM

There are no replies.

Help with text formatting in Stickies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.