Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get iCloud to store my photos instead of storing them on my ipad and using up space on the ipad

How do I get iCloud to store my photos instead of storing them on my ipad?

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 5:55 PM

2 replies

Feb 23, 2014 10:28 AM in response to Tonyafire

What I do is I have the Shutterfly app and what I do is upload my pics to Shutterfly and then remove them from my device. You can always access Shutterfly to look at or get whatever picture you want at anytime. Also, let's say you uploaded and forgot to delete them from your device and now you have new pictures you want to upload, Shutterfly will ask you if you want to upload only new pictures (the ones you have not uploaded yet - this was you do not get duplicates on Shutterfly) or you can pick which pics you want to upload. Their are a couple other good things about Shutterfly; the first one being let's say you want to have an actual print of your pic, you can edit them and order them. And, last but not least, you can share your photos in Shutterfly too. LOVE LOVE LOVE Shutterfly!

I'm sure there are other apps that do the same thing; however, I have been using Shutterfly for years! It's free too of course until you order prints and then it's like 0.25 or less per print, and they always have deals going on too!!!!

I hope this helps as an alternative since the Cloud does not store our pics (ridiculous if you ask me).

How do I get iCloud to store my photos instead of storing them on my ipad and using up space on the ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.