Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMessage refuses to deliver messages to a single contact yet I can FaceTime them? How can I fix this?, My iMessage refuses to deliver messages to a single contact yet I can FaceTime them? How can I fix this?

My iMessage refuses to deliver messages to a single contact can but I can FaceTime them still (they also can not send messages to me)

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.4, iMessage

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 4:20 PM

8 replies

Jan 7, 2014 5:19 PM in response to lllaass

I am too yes I can get others messages it just started doing this to me this morning i will probably just give it overnight to fix itself and if not contact someone to fix it professionally because nothing seems to work I've even reset all my settings therefore losing all of my things that were not backed up

My iMessage refuses to deliver messages to a single contact yet I can FaceTime them? How can I fix this?, My iMessage refuses to deliver messages to a single contact yet I can FaceTime them? How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.