Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am locked out of my itune app store how do I get back in please help me what did I do wrong ???

Please help me to enter my app store account I got my tom and wanted to pay with the app card I had purchased which I paid $50., and had or have $43.58 about and cannot re-enter my account couldn't pay with the money stored in my app account that I may haave made a a mitake somewhere...I was beeing asked to pay with a visa card and I refused because of the amount that I hade left in the account.....can you help me.

I am an elderly Great grandmother of 83yrs old and have a hard time usning these high tec things but love them. It keeps me alert playing those games.

thankyou

Irene Dugas

iPod touch, Windows 8, I pad retina I think it is ipad 4

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 5:04 PM

Contact the store support staff who can access your account at: http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html they are very good at these problems.

1 reply

I am locked out of my itune app store how do I get back in please help me what did I do wrong ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.