Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get both vertical and horizontal rulers to display

Just upgraded to the latest version of Pages and now can not get both vertical and horizontal rulers to display at the same time. In View / rulers, the ruler that is visible is always at the top of the document - I want to see both top and side. Both left -- right and top--bottom.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 6:56 PM

Gone. Apple has removed over 90 features from Pages 5.

http://www.freeforum101.com/iworktipsntrick/viewforum.php?f=22&sid=3527487677f0c 6fa05b6297cd00f8eb9&mforum=iworktipsntrick

Pages '09 should still be in your Applications/iWork folder.

Archive/trash Pages 5 and rate/review it in the App Store, then get back to work.

Peter

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2014 6:56 PM in response to jamesfrombryan

Gone. Apple has removed over 90 features from Pages 5.

http://www.freeforum101.com/iworktipsntrick/viewforum.php?f=22&sid=3527487677f0c 6fa05b6297cd00f8eb9&mforum=iworktipsntrick

Pages '09 should still be in your Applications/iWork folder.

Archive/trash Pages 5 and rate/review it in the App Store, then get back to work.

Peter

Jan 8, 2014 8:36 PM in response to PeterBreis0807

The upgrade to 5.01 was a waste as far as I'm concerned. A lot of the features I used to use are now gone. Takes me longer to get my class prep done since I have to correct a lot of things that were fine with the old version. Come on you brainiacs at Apple. When you do an upgrade make it better not worse. Leave what works in. Just improve them. Do you read the feedbacks at all?

How can I get both vertical and horizontal rulers to display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.