Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mighty MB112ll/B apple mouse Zoom problem.

I have mighty MB112ll/B apple mouse model (A1152), using it on mac pro. I want to do Zoom in & out by this mouse, but I could not! how do I activate zoom function.

Mac Pro

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 7:33 PM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2015 1:43 PM in response to Naif1985

In the Accessibility system preferences, you can change mouse settings for custom actions.

The name had been changed from Universal/Access to Accessibility in later OS versions.

You may be able to hold down the Control key and scroll to see if that enables Zoom.

Some third party mice, you need not change the Accessibility setting to Zoom them I have

a USB Kensington 'mouse-in-a-box' (Mavericks required multiple-buttons + scroll-wheel)

that I bought since it was available, and it works that way. I just acquired a USB mighty

mouse for 50¢ and will inspect the roller-ball, probably clean it, before use. And I found

that an old bookmarked 'how-to-clean mighty mouse' web page URL is still active. You

need not take it apart to clean the roller-ball, but could if you absolutely necessary.

See: http://creativebits.org/toolbox/mighty_mouse_gutting_and_cleaning -note comments.

Sorry for a belated reply, as I had been searching for (wired) mighty mouse topics & found it.

In any event...

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

Mighty MB112ll/B apple mouse Zoom problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.