Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i delete the apps that i don't need any more

Hi anyone, since i bought this iphone 5 and i restar to using with my old apple ID i can't delet any app that i download from the app store and now, i'm kind of dessperate, cuz i don't need some apps and now they are wastting space in my iphone that i can use and others apps music, mouvies or any other thing, and the worst part are that now i don't wanna download more apps because they wont desaper so i need an anwer as soon as posible. Thanks for helping me.

Sory about my english, i don't use that much

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 8:14 PM

6 replies

Jan 7, 2014 8:38 PM in response to sberman

When i had my old iphone 3G i use to do this instruction that you gave me, but in this iphone 5 i can't, the app wiggling as you say but there is no any "X" button in the upper left, that is my real question, that i don't know if i did my configuraton incorrectly or is a problem with the app store or maybe could be the configuration of the icloud but and i serch from every manual on the apple page, look i'm not that dumb i know who to use an iphone but that situation make me feel ignorant, thank you thouth

How can i delete the apps that i don't need any more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.