Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I merge two apple accounts?

I have two Apple accounts, is there any way to merge the two?

Dell, Outlook 2007

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 4:35 AM

Accounts can't be merged, nor content transferred from one account to another account - all content will remain tied to the account that downloaded it

3 replies

Jun 8, 2014 6:14 PM in response to King_Penguin

I had one account on my iPad, and when I changed my email account, I went to the store and the rep changed my ID there. It's not been the same since. I can't access some apps I paid for and can't sync the address book and calendar without a Google app.

I went in the stores many times and sought help online and on the phone. One person I reached understood the problem, but she never got back to me to fix it.

I now have an iPhone and that won't sync purchases from the iPad as there are different ID's. I was in the store this week and the person said there is now a fix, to contact Support for iTunes. I wrote a note and am awaiting response.

It seems ridiculous to think that if you change email your account is messed up.

How can I merge two apple accounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.