Check out the section highlighted below to troubleshoot your issues printing through AirPrint.
If you are unable to print, or if you see the message "No AirPrint Printers Found"
Verify that the printer:
- Has power and is turned on. If it has power, turn the printer off and then on again to see if that resolves the issue.
- Is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device.
- Has the latest firmware version installed.
- Has paper with enough ink or toner installed.
- Is free of any errors displayed on the printer's control panel.
If necessary, consult the printer documentation or contact the printer vendor for help with the above steps.
- AirPrint printers connected to the USB port of the Apple AirPort Base Station or Time Capsules are not supported with AirPrint.
- Some Wi-Fi AirPrint printers can take several minutes to join a Wi-Fi network after being turned on. Ensure that the AirPrint printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network before attempting to print.