Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a game out of the Game Center and have it permanently gone? It keeps coming back!

Clash of Clans...

I originally started the game and saved it to my Game Center.

I had no idea what I was doing, and within the first hour, left the game. I then started it up a fresh on my iPad. This version I want to keep! Everytime I launch the game, it asks if I want to load the previous game (to which I hit cancel). I've gone to the Game Center and tried removing it, but each time I launch the game, it still asks if I want to load that previous game.

How do I make the madness stop! I want to save my game, but the NEW version I've really invested my time in, not the old one. I'd like the old one to totally go away!

I've even Revoved it from the Game Center and deleted it, along with the data off my iPad. When I went and loaded it back on, I was right back where I was before. New game I'm playing, and it asking me if I wanted to load the old version.

Help! (And thank you for any advice!)

Bill

iPad, iOS 7.0.4, iPad Air

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2015 8:02 PM

Any solution to this? I have the same problem. Called apple and they did not help

3 replies

How do I delete a game out of the Game Center and have it permanently gone? It keeps coming back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.