Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Over 7000 songs in my library and only 197 will match. HELP!

I can't get most of my library to match with iTunes Match. What's the trick?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, Using iTunes on a PC with WIndows 7

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 3:11 PM

5 replies

Jan 8, 2014 3:32 PM in response to Kappy

Kappy, thanks for quick reply, but that's my issue. My songs are eligible, but not matching and I don't understand why. It appears that it attempts to match, but results in the ! Cloud. I'm missing something. My library has something about it that's corrupt but I don't know what it could be. Of the 197 that are working, less than half are matched and the rest are uploaded. I have followed the standard troubleshooting process without results, what next?

Jan 11, 2014 8:10 PM in response to timruyle69

Frustrating to say the least...

While not the same proble as you, timruyle69, I am currently suffering from the problem described in this article: http://www.macworld.com/article/2036062/itunes-match-another-neglected-apple-ser vice.html

Take for instance, the Jay-Z album "The Hits Collection Volume I"... it is currently available on iTunes, but Mtach can't seem to match "99 problems" or "Bonnie & Clyde" . As the album was purchased digitally, they all have the same metadata and encoding. I have so many albums like this. Parts and pieces.

Frustratingly, it is left as an exercise to the subscriber to figure out how to maybe convince match to try again... or to just accept the hand they've been dealt.

Over 7000 songs in my library and only 197 will match. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.