Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want a permission to use imovie music on my youtube videos !

I Made a video from imovie and I added an Imovie music ,, But when I uploaded the video to youtube ,They didn't allow me to add commercials cause they needed an permission to use the music element o.o ,,I had to delete the video cause I didn't Apple team didn't help to solve the issue :/ Ps: i'

iMovie '11, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 4:00 PM

2 replies

Jan 10, 2014 1:20 AM in response to BeHappysmile2theworld

I've had that issue. I just lodge a dispute with Youtube. This options is available in youtube under your video. In the dispute you state the music is provided in the iMovie app to create videos, therefore the music is made available to the public for use. Then the silence was taken off my video by YouTube and I could hear the music again.

I want a permission to use imovie music on my youtube videos !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.