Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iTunes account has been disabled. What do I do to enable it I'm sick of iTunes always screwing up. please help me!!!

Im trying to buy things on my account and it says my account is disabled and it wants me to go to a website im sick of apple always screwing up. I have had to create 2 apple ids and i created a third one and that one screwed up as well. so i am trying to fix the second one i made. it has everything on it and i dont want to lose it so cold someone please HELP me out and tell me how to enable it. #applemakesmemad 😠

MacBook Air, My mac is brand new

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 4:44 PM

I don't know the details of this situation, but try deleting the Apple IDs you don't need/use. You should really only have one, and if you've used multiple different IDs to buy different apps or music through iTunes, that could be causing the problems when you try to buy things. When you have one Apple ID, try buying something on the App Store or iTunes. If you still can't, call Apple Support for help - just make sure you're dealing with one Apple ID and not several - I know from personal experience that that can cause issues. Here's the page for Apple Support numbers depending on where you live:

http://support.apple.com/kb/he57

I hope this helps. 🙂

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2014 4:44 PM in response to Taylor_Bour

I don't know the details of this situation, but try deleting the Apple IDs you don't need/use. You should really only have one, and if you've used multiple different IDs to buy different apps or music through iTunes, that could be causing the problems when you try to buy things. When you have one Apple ID, try buying something on the App Store or iTunes. If you still can't, call Apple Support for help - just make sure you're dealing with one Apple ID and not several - I know from personal experience that that can cause issues. Here's the page for Apple Support numbers depending on where you live:

http://support.apple.com/kb/he57

I hope this helps. 🙂

Jan 9, 2014 6:53 AM in response to jacquie93

I had to dispute several unauthorized charges to itunes. My apple id was disabled after that. I followed jarnoldus's (older post) advice and it worked. Im duplicating his entry here with a few modifications. I hope this works for you.

1. Go to https://getsupport.apple.com

2. Choose your product (mine was ipad)

3. Click the "iTunes, App Store or iBooks" icon

4. Click "Apple ID account security"

5. Type in "apple id has been disabled"

6. Choose your country (mine was US)

7. Choose the "talk to apple support now" option

8. Provide the info they request (name, email, phone number)

9. They will call you right away.

Explain your apple id has been disabled. The rep will connect you to an iTunes rep. He/she will look up your account. You will be required to answer your 3 security questions. You MUST get a minimum of 2 correct. If you succeed they will enable your id. Good luck!

Like (0) Reply

my iTunes account has been disabled. What do I do to enable it I'm sick of iTunes always screwing up. please help me!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.