Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Sync Facebook contacts to regular ios7 iPhone 5S

how to I sync all my facebook friends with either emails, numbers, ect. to my regular contacts on my iphone, ipad, and imac? Lets just start with my Iphone 5S

Thanks

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jan 8, 2014 5:40 PM

5 replies

Jan 8, 2014 9:03 PM in response to sberman

I did just this as an attempt to sync most of my facebook contacts into my iphone contacts and only the contacts that i put in manually 1 by one are there. If I need to contact a friend on my phone I have to do it stone age: go to there facebook page, look at their email, number, and go from there. I tried turning on everything on in settings. Doesnt do anything.. Any further ideas?

Jan 8, 2014 10:01 PM in response to sberman

yes I attempted to sync my facebook contacts to my regular contacts by going to setting, facebook, then clicking green on:

calendars

contacts

facebook

game center

instagram

Then scrolled down to update all contacts and nothing.

same 13 contacts that I added one by one by basically stocking their pages, writing down their information on a peace of paper. However my icloud works fine.

I have too many people on facebook that I just dont have the time to add one by one. Tried youtubing and everyone seems to be doing it perfectly with iOS6.

Am I missing something? or is there something technologically wrong?

How to Sync Facebook contacts to regular ios7 iPhone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.