Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.8.2 Installation File

Hello, I need to get my hands on a full installation file of 10.8.2 as I need to reinstall a Mac mini (late 2012) that I need to put Windows 7 32-bit on via Bootcamp and 10.8.2 is the last version that supports 32bit Win. I have 10.8.0 bootable thumb drive but that does not work on the mini as it shipped with 10.8.1, thus 10.8.0 does not have drivers for it.

I have tried all other soluiton like internet recovery but that wants to load 10.8.5 which is already missing 32bit support.

All I need is the installation file that was once in the App Store when 10.8.2 was the current release or an image of a bootable 10.8.2 thumb drive. I know it is a lot to ask, but if someone has it and could upload it somewhere I would be eternally greatful.

Also, if someone wants to suggest 64bit Win 7 as a solution, I already tried it but it does not work with the specific older apps that we use for Windows as they specifically require 32bit version of Win.

Thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), 15,4 2.6 Core i7QC,16GB RAM, 750GB

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 2:40 AM

There are no replies.

10.8.2 Installation File

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.