Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems pushing apps out - Apple Configurator

Hi Guys,

I work in a primary school, and we have just had in some iPad 2's. I've found a great bit of software called: Apple Configurator. It's great for supervision on the iPads, as ive been able to block a lot of features that can change things on them.

But when i try get apps on all of them. I'm pretty puzzled.

The method im doing now:

- I'm connecting one of the iPads into itunes without the others being connected, and download the app i want to push out to all of them. (eventually)

It syncs to the connected iPad... Fine. But now i have that app on the computer. I then plug all the ipads in to send that app out to them. But i need redemption codes? I dont know how to get these, and are they free?

Can someone please explain to me how to this process at a more simpler level that works. Or just a way that works. And can you please explain what these redemption codes are.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you can help.

Thank you.

-Kris

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4, Apple Configurator

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 2:31 AM

There are no replies.

Problems pushing apps out - Apple Configurator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.