Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any solution to photos from Iphoto to Iphone downsides??

Start to use Icloud to backup my settings and apps in Iphone 5 and were backing up my photos in iPhoto program.

I had upgraded my iphone 5 to 5s and restore by icloud and also restore all my camera roll from iPhoto, but has some issues:

- Can't delete old pictures in my iphone now

- Can't see pictures from other apps in my iphone (that acess only camera rolls album)

- Uses more space from my iphone (in iphone 5 i had about 7 gb free, with iphoto pictures back i had less than 600mb!) because of my faces, etc... i had around 3000 pictures but when sync went more than 4800 pictures!!!

- When open PHOTOS in my iphone i see pictures that are in my my iphone and also the photo stream (so last pictures always shows twice!!)

- When open ALBUNS there's no folder with all pictures. It syncs over 4800 pictures (i had around 3000 pictures as mentioned above) but show in album less than 1900!!

There's any way to restore as before? Without iphoto features? all in Camera roll? Some workaround??

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 5:30 AM

There are no replies.

Is there any solution to photos from Iphoto to Iphone downsides??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.