Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NTLM password prompted continously

This is unbelievable: after so many years iTunes is still unable to store/retrieve the NTLM authentication credentials! This is just unacceptable!

If you need it I can record for the support team both network traffic and my own screen, but I'm pretty sure they should have enough money to buy a couple of Windows licenses and debug this issue on their own...

Is the management of the iTunes product aware of the issue? Does anybody of the employees of this company ever give a look at this forum? Do you need to get five bucks to answer to a question?

I've searched the entire forum and all I found are speculations or replies from other iTunes users.

It's about time to fix this stupid issue: either by properly reading the auth credentials or allow the user to specify a proxy and the relative credentials within the application, like the rest of the world out there does.

WAKE UP! Whoever is the product manager for iTunes: THIS IS RIDUCULOUS!

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4, Windows 7 64bit

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 5:17 AM

There are no replies.

NTLM password prompted continously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.