Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What websites are my family looking at?

Hi

I have an Airport Extreme (4th Gen) and Airport Express (2nd Gen) supplying the wifi around the house. My Mac is connected via ethernet to it, but all other devices are wireless. The AEBS is connected via a Virgin Media Superhub Modem / Router but working in modem only mode.

Is there anyway I can track what websites my family are viewing? Not expecting they are going where they shouldn't but with children just want to be checking what they are doing.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 4:56 AM

The AirPort Extreme or AirPort Express do not track websites visited, or provide a means to filter sites visited, but a service like Family Shield from OpenDNS might be worth a look.

http://www.opendns.com/home-solutions/parental-controls/

4 replies

What websites are my family looking at?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.