Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes iPhone Sync failure

Currently having an issue with iTunes and iPhone Sync.

Key details>

1.Have iTunes Match. Have attempted to resolve with and without iTunes Match.

2. iPhone 5 (64GB) is on latest IOS as is my MacBook Pro.

3. Have tried synching via cable; via WiFi and over the mobile network

Fault >

When synching to my phone from iTunes the Sync gets to 6 of 6 and pauses for a long time. When I then check the music the playlists that have been selected to Sync have not transferred over.

A large number of the songs that should have transferred over have a red circle around a square as if they are waiting to load but they won't do so. Pressing play on a list like this just results in lots of skipping along before it reaches a track that has loaded (if at all).

Songs that are showing on my iTunes and have been uploaded to iTunes match do not load onto my iPhone; and in some cases an entire artists work is missing from the iTunes "not on this iPhone" list.

I have only one iPhone that I sync this account and Mac to.

The whole point of having a 64GB iPhone is to be able to Sync as much of my music accross as possible.

I've reset passwords on the account.
I have reset and restored the phone.

Still doesn't work.

One additional point.

This issue started when ITunes Radio appeared on my handset. I am not in the US and cannot use this service. Is this related to the problem?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, Synching with latest iTunes OSX

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 11:45 AM

1 reply

iTunes iPhone Sync failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.