Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to mass/multi delete photos in all messages without deleteing the message

i have iOS 7, iPhone 4s and Mavericks.

i know i can tap and hold on the photo and the "more" option appears, then flip through the conversation and select individual messages to delete within that conversaion. but i have so many ongoing texts that i dont want to delete, and most have many photos within the message that go months back that i dont need. i dont want to delete the entire conversation but i dont need the photos embedded in the message. im tired of deleting photos from the message as soon as i read or sent a photo text. is there an option in the phone or an app that will mass delete embedded photos within all texts. either iphone or mac app would work... or a script... anything! i would even be happy with selecting all phones to delete across all messages the way the camera roll allows you to delete. its seems like an obvious option.

thanks

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 9, 2014 5:00 PM

1 reply

is there a way to mass/multi delete photos in all messages without deleteing the message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.