Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5S Bluetooth stops working

Hi,

I recently purchased a Alatech SC001BLE Bluetooth 4 Cadence Speed Monitor, and I have been having a few problems with it which I am hoping you can help me with.

I am using it with an Iphone 5S running iOS 7.0.4 and connecting with Runtastic Mountain bike Pro. It all connects fine and records data, but after about 15 min the Bluetooth on the phone stops and the phone no longer records any data. I have to restart the phone before Bluetooth will work again.

Have you heard of this problem and do you know if there is a fix for it.

Looking forward to your response

Kind Regards

Robjcar

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, Bluetooth 4, Cadence Sensor,

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 3:16 AM

4 replies

Jan 10, 2014 8:17 PM in response to sdpitbull

I have contacted Alatech and they say they are looking into it. As an update I tried their app an it all worked fine. So I'm thinking it's more Runtastic issue. I have also contacted them and they are also looking into it. But as they only support their own products I'm sure just how serious they will be. I may just have to try another cadence sensor if I want to keep using runtastic.

iphone 5S Bluetooth stops working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.