Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ID

Please, HELP ME! I bought a macbook air, and I don't know why, but when I enter my ID and password in App Store go wrong, unknown error!! ¿?¿?¿? OS X 10.9.1

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013)

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 10:20 AM

If this is your first encounter with Macs, it can be a bit confusing at first. Should you be able to go to the store that sold it to you, they should be able to help you set up the basics for App store.

But unless it is an official Apple store don't tell anyone the password.

Or, you can contact Apple for support and service and phone your national apple care people and ask for security. They should be able to clarify where you have gone wrong.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2014 10:20 AM in response to blanc23

If this is your first encounter with Macs, it can be a bit confusing at first. Should you be able to go to the store that sold it to you, they should be able to help you set up the basics for App store.

But unless it is an official Apple store don't tell anyone the password.

Or, you can contact Apple for support and service and phone your national apple care people and ask for security. They should be able to clarify where you have gone wrong.

ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.