Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Mac air with OS X Lion 10.7 .Was wondering if OS X recovery utility is already available or do we need to create one. If one needs to be created then how to proceed for the same??

Started my Mac today and it started in safe mode by itself . It took a long time to start and even after that everything was very slow so i restarted it. The restart itself took more than 10 mintues, even after restart applications were behaving erraticaly . Safari kept on minmizing by itself . It took 2-3 restarts to bring everything back to normal . This left me wondering what if it crashes completely?? OS X Recovery seems to be the solution for this . But dont know if this utility comes preinstalled or we need to set it up ??

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 11:30 AM

1 reply

Using Mac air with OS X Lion 10.7 .Was wondering if OS X recovery utility is already available or do we need to create one. If one needs to be created then how to proceed for the same??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.