1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 10, 2014 2:44 PM by diesel vdub
cindysbiggs Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I just Started my apple TV and I have ATand T . My son-in law actually hooked it up. I am totally confused because Itunes ask for my number and I thought he already put in the code or what ever that thing is .Ok so I am not so computer literate and I could care less about listening to songs on qnything much ess my IPHONE OR TV. All I care about are my pictures of my grandkids and family and some movies to watch not to buy or save. So what do I needto do to get just things I want and not all these confusing aps. Arrgh It is driving me nuts .I don't even want to get on it and put off turning on the Apple TV for 5 monthsafter I bought it. I would really like to talk to someone if that is even possible.

Cindy Biggs


iPhone 4S, Windows 7, apple tv/windows 7 / windws8o
  • diesel vdub Level 7 Level 7 (21,975 points)

    cindysbiggs wrote:

    I am totally confused because Itunes ask for my number

    What number?

     

    cindysbiggs wrote:

     

    All I care about are my pictures of my grandkids and family and some movies to watch not to buy or save. So what do I needto do to get just things I want and not all these confusing aps.

    Setup HomeSharing on the computer and add the pictures desired to the shared folder.  http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4352

     

    As for the apps, hide the ones that you do not care about by going to Settings > Restrictions

    cindysbiggs wrote:

     

    I would really like to talk to someone if that is even possible.

     

    Okay, pick up the phone and call someone.

    These are user to user support forums.  No one here is going to call you.  If you really want to talk to someone on the phone about it, contact Apple Customer Support via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom.