Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV cannot connect to server or sign in to the iTunes Store. I have reset and unplugged and plugged back in a couple times. What I am I missing? How can I fix this issue?

I cannot connect to the server or iTunes Store with my Apple TV 2. I have unplugged it and plugged it back in, and reset it multiple times. What I am missing? How can I fix this issue?

AppleTV 2

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 12:32 PM

12 replies

May 24, 2014 8:20 AM in response to delmus

Simple answer is to buy a Roku and purchase movies on amazon until Apple pulls it's head out of it's ***. I have both Apple TV and a Roku and there is no comparrison. Apple makes everything riddiculously difficult as far as the iTunes store is concerned. If enough people stop buying from them maybe they can return to what they used to be.

Apple TV cannot connect to server or sign in to the iTunes Store. I have reset and unplugged and plugged back in a couple times. What I am I missing? How can I fix this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.