Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I bought an iPhone from a user on ebay and the device is still linked to their account. I dont have the sellers contact information so i cant have them remove it from the account. Is there any other way to set it up without having to contact them?

Hi, i bought an iPhone from a user on ebay and the device is still linked to their account. I dont have the sellers contact information so I cant have them remove it from the account. Is there any other way to set it up without having to contact them?

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 1:34 PM

1 reply

Hi, I bought an iPhone from a user on ebay and the device is still linked to their account. I dont have the sellers contact information so i cant have them remove it from the account. Is there any other way to set it up without having to contact them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.