Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The airdrop icon has disappeared from my iPhone 5 control panel. What can I do to get it back.

The airdrop icon has disappeared from my iPhone 5 control panel. What can I do to get it back.

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 10, 2014 8:19 PM

4 replies

Jan 10, 2014 8:34 PM in response to 415m3

Most of the time, an icon or app is not really gone, it has just been somehow moved to a new location that you don't know. Most of the time you can get "missing" apps back easily: search for it on your iPhone. Searching should find it and you may be able to move the icon. If not, you can always get it by searching for it. If it seems to have really disappeared and you can't find it by searching for it, contact Apple. Here's the page for support numbers depending on where you live:

http://support.apple.com/kb/he57

Hope this helps. 🙂

Jan 10, 2014 8:46 PM in response to jacquie93

I tried searching for it on the "search" feature on the phone with negative results. This is the issue I am having with my wife's phone. Mine is working fine, but when I search for airdrop on my phone it does not show up either. When it comes to apple support, both of our phones are no longer under warranty. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.