Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM-Lock Screen on iOS 7 for iPhone 4

Hello,

there is an ugly Bug in iOS 7 for iPhone 4. If my SIM on my iPhone 4 ist locked and I switch to the Unlock-Screen then I get an ugly screen for unlocking the iPhone. I get an number pad with fully transparent framework. And if I press a number, the whole button is transparent.

This I only see on my iPhone 4. On the iPhone 4S and higher, the unlock-screen hasn't these problems.

How can I fix this ugly bug or how can I get iOS 6 back on my iPhone 4 because the Unlock-Screen Bug isn't the only bug I've found on iOS 7.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 12:09 AM

3 replies

Jan 11, 2014 1:10 AM in response to RustyRichie

Assuming you didn't jailbreak the phone with evasion, your phone has corrupted data. This is not a bug in iOS 7 - the rest of the >100 million who updated don't have this probem

You need to restore the iOS:

iTunes: Restoring iOS software

FYI, there is no way to downgrade to iOS 6

FYI, this has nothing to due with SIM locking, which locks the phone to a particular carrier.

Jan 11, 2014 6:48 AM in response to modular747

Hello modular747,

there is no jailbreak installed on the iPhone. You said the iPhone has corrupted data, so I just completely restore the iOS on the iPhone 4 to version 7.0.4. But this does not change anything.

I think you may have misunderstood me because only the lockscreen for unlocking the SIM card is misrepresented. The lockscreen for unlocking the iPhone is displayed correctly.

And these problem is only on the iPhone 4 with iOS 7.

SIM-Lock Screen on iOS 7 for iPhone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.