Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Time Capsule blinks green and can't be seen by Airport Utility.

I've just recently bought a new Airport Time Capsule 2TB and I've connected from the router to the WAN port of the Time Capsule, and then connected the power cable. The Time Capsule begins to blink in green and I open Airport Utility and it can't be seen. I've tried to reset Time Capsule by clicking on the little button on the back, and then Airport Utility sees my Time Capsule. I follow all the steps and when it says "Waiting to Time Capsule", then shows a message saying that there has been an error. After this I try again but Airport Utility can't see my Time Capsule.

What can I do?

Thanks for the answers.

Airport Time Capsule-OTHER

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 6:12 AM

1 reply

Jan 11, 2014 2:51 PM in response to WeissLucas

The TC should not blink green.

Setup the TC in isolation from the network.. plug it by ethernet to the computer.

Do a full factory reset..

Unplug your AE/TC .. hold in reset and power the TC/AE back on.. without releasing the reset.. wait until status led flashes rapidly.

After you complete the setup.. doesn't matter if it chooses the wrong thing.. as long as it setup completes and you can see it.. then plug it into the Router and modify the setup via the edit button on the utility when you click the TC.

My new Time Capsule blinks green and can't be seen by Airport Utility.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.