Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 midi input detected but no driver option, 1 midi input detected but no driver option

1 midi input detected but theres no sound and theres no option to choose it says no driver selected

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 6:03 AM

1 reply

Jan 17, 2014 12:57 PM in response to Ezgibasaran

I am having a similar problem, except i have 0 midi input detected. Now my problem could be my cable, so I ordered a couple more usb-to-midi cables online to see. However, I have read numerous issues on recent forum entries about midi input just all of the sudden refusing to function. It worked before for several months for me, so I hope it's just the cable, and if that's all i was having trouble with, that's what i would think it would be. But that's not all - my noise gate stopped working about the same time in garageband; again it had been working, then all the sudden stopped. I think somethings up other than cables...

1 midi input detected but no driver option, 1 midi input detected but no driver option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.