Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why aren't my album, album artist, or artwork changes appearing on my iPhone or iPad?

Fair warning, I'm pretty sure I have a mild form of OCD. I really like to organize my iTunes library the way I like it. Unfortunately the newer updates to the program have seriously hampered my ability to keep things looking the way I like.

That leads me to my question.

Why aren't the changes I'm making in iTunes appearing on my iPhone or iPad after I've sync'd them?

I spend a lot of time combining albums and matching their artwork, i.e. I've combined a lot of the Glee singles into several albums, but all of the work goes away once I've put the music onto any of my iOS devices.

I've changed the sorting options for everything and turned off my iTunes Match. I've made sure none of them are registered as compilations, but nothing has worked. They all look exactly how I want on my computer then separate into a million pieces on my iPhone and iPad.

If anyone has any insight into this, I would really appreciate it. I'm really close to pulling all of my hair out.

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 9:24 AM

1 reply

Jan 11, 2014 9:29 AM in response to jmarsha2

I had the same problem time ago but i discovery that not all songs are on itunes store so i did somethinbg easy, go find the songs you want on youtube or somwehere else then make a copy of that album then cut the image of album save into ur computer then go itunes select the song you want to add the albu, atwork go to the album at work tab then add the image you took it before and sync your ipad you will see the album at work in ur ipad, that is what i did and works for me.

Regards

Why aren't my album, album artist, or artwork changes appearing on my iPhone or iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.