Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I NEED I TUNES FOR A 64 BIT PC. OPERATING SYSTEM IS WINDOWS 8, NON TOUCH SCREEN. WHICH IS THE ABSOLUTELY BEST WAY TO GET ITUNES OPERATING CORRECTLY ON MY PC????//I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL THINGS, NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING. IS ITUNES DELIBERATELY EXCLUDING PC'S

I cannot get itunes to work/install on myPC. I am running windows 8 in a 64 bit machine. I also want to purchase books via itunes for my Nook. Are you deliberately excluding PC owners so we cannot use ituens on our computers???? I have selected a community but have no idea what community I should be working with. Can somone explai these communities to me? Also. you don't allow much time to go thru the sign up process. I had to start over SEVERAL times as you kept timing me out. Jesus...when people are signing up for the first time, we have no idea of the questions that will be asked. Give us a break and give us time to sign up. Not everone is disability free and able to go thru your process quickly...you are NOT user friendly. You should be for people who are wanting to join your community. I used to want an Apple product but now that I have had first hand experience with your web page, I think I will probably stay away from Apple products. VERY DISAPPOINTING

Windows 8, 64 bit system

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 10:23 AM

3 replies

I NEED I TUNES FOR A 64 BIT PC. OPERATING SYSTEM IS WINDOWS 8, NON TOUCH SCREEN. WHICH IS THE ABSOLUTELY BEST WAY TO GET ITUNES OPERATING CORRECTLY ON MY PC????//I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL THINGS, NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING. IS ITUNES DELIBERATELY EXCLUDING PC'S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.