Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to OS 10.9.1 Aperature 3.2.3 does not work and I'm not able to download new version of Aperature.

After upgrading to OS 10.9.1 Aperature 3.2.3 does not work and I have not been able to download upgrade of Aperature?

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 11, 2014 12:37 PM

1 reply

Jan 11, 2014 1:17 PM in response to E Magnus C

Is Aperture installed in the "Application"s folder and simply named Aperture? If not, move it back to "Applications". Did you buy Aperture from the App Store or as a boxed Retail version?

Relaunch the App Store and sign in with your Apple ID (in the Store menu). Reload the "Purchased" page of the App Store. Do see Aperture on the Purchased tab or perhaps the "Accept" portion of the "Purchased" page? If in the "Accept" portion, accept it to your AppleID and install it. Else look again at the Update page.

For some forum members the update did only appear until after setting the primary system language to English and rebooting the Mac. This bug is supposed to have been fixed with the update to 10.9.1, but try it, if all else should fail.

After upgrading to OS 10.9.1 Aperature 3.2.3 does not work and I'm not able to download new version of Aperature.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.